MAINTENANCE FEES have increased 7.51% and the annual maintenance fee will now be $1136.85. Due to the wonderful flooring, the increased costs of furnishings, the necessary repairs to the property from Hurricane Ian and the large increase on insurance costs from the Hurricane across Florida our maintenance fees reflect the necessary increase. We hope that with past experience our insurance costs will decrease over a few years. But that is up to Mother Nature and what the future brings . We will continue to serve our owners to make our home away from home Safe and keep it the way “You” tell us!
Please remember to pick up comment forms or fill in a comment form from owners log in (you can submit from this website) to let us know your thoughts. We look at every comment and review. As important as it is to tell us of any problems or suggestions it is equally as important to let us know if you like how things are going.
Lyman, Marty, Carlos, Bob
The Board would like to thank our amazing Staff, Management and the support of Hilton. Everyone has worked together amid their own hardships after Hurricane Ian to to reopen CC as quickly as possible. We would also like to thank our owners and guests for their support as many had travel plans and uncertainty after the storm.
The Staff would like to thank those owners that were so thoughtful for sending them food and only wish they could thank each of you individually.
Please take a look at the pictures of our staff and folks that support CC as we walk the grounds and thank them! We will be adding more thank you’s daily!!
We will continue to provide our owners and guests with Everything Charter Club has to offer at your fingertips!
Lyman, Marty, Jim, Carlos, Bob
Welcome to Our Owners & Guests
Around The Club
LOOKING TO LIST YOUR UNIT?
No Fee Rental Program
Introducing Our NO FEE Rental Program
Listing your unit with Charter Club will provide more access to your rental listing, and should you list on other sites please tell your potential renters to check your listing here, so the renter knows they are communicating with the verified owner and unit before payment is made. The renter will also be able to view the process to ensure they receive notification by Charter Club that the owner has transferred the unit.
Here's How It Works:
- Owners email rental listing form from this site to front desk.
- Front desk will verify owner, week, unit, owner contact information and will post rental on our website.
- Potential renters will contact owner and all pricing and payments are between owner and renter.
- Owner will email renter authorization form to front desk within 2 business days of cleared funds from renter.
- Front desk will update system to ensure the renter now has the right to occupy the owner’s unit.
- Front desk will send email to owner and renter confirming changes made within 5 business days. (check spam folder)
- Termination of Rental Agreement. Confirmed emails from all owners and renters on agreement form or notarized requests must be received before returning access to owner. Charter Club upon verifying all have requested to terminate agreement will send out emails confirming termination of rental agreement. (Check spam folder)
- Verify the owner’s information and unit before making payment. Payments are between owner and renter. Charter Club assumes no responsibility.
- Owner is responsible for emailing Charter Club the Rental Listing Agreement within 2 business days upon receipt of cleared funds. Failure to submit form is subject to legal action by the renter.
- If Renter has not received an email confirmation (check your spam folder) from Charter Club within 5 business days of cleared funds to owner, please contact the Charter Club. The front desk will verify the current listed owner or renter. If Charter Club does not have your rental agreement, they will advise you to contact the owner. Charter Club must receive rental agreement from owner to provide renter access.
- Termination of Rental Agreement. Upon receipt and verification of the owner and renters confirmed email on file from rental agreement (or notarized document) Charter Club will terminate the Rental Listing Agreement and email confirmation of termination between the owner and renter. Charter Club only provides a service and has no legal responsibility.
- For those owners and renters looking for the safest and most secure way to rent Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) continues their service of placing your unit for rent with HGV for a 35% fee. HGV then rents the unit for their set price and handles all payments to owners.
- Renters can find owner available units by calling Charter Club and all payments are made with Charter Club.