Sept 18, 2023
Update from your Webmistress
Fresh off the Press>>> The Fall Newsletter is posted on the Home page below. NEW pictures are posted of the flooring that is being installed in the North Building.
Beach Cam Update: Thanks to our owner Paul , from Avon, Ma he was eagle eyed in noting the camera is functioning and sent me an email. Thanks Paul!! Our owners are great and I thank everyone that has reached out to me for all their input on a variety of subjects.
Update on the Board’s “work in progress”
Your Board has been very busy these last few years dealing with Covid, hurricanes, shipping delays and high costs, renovation decisions, the upcoming hurricane season and one of the biggest challenges to date is the insurance costs to even acquire insurance in Florida. Thankfully we have a dedicated Board that rolled up their sleeves and spent hours and hours to tackle every issue so that we owners can go to our home away from home and feel like it’s paradise!
I thought I would share with you what behind the scenes work goes on for us to enjoy our home away from home. Renovations to units were delayed to save owners the high increases due to furniture and freight. With prices finally coming back down the Board will have a model unit on display for the end of October.
The gate to the Boardwalk has finally arrived and has been installed. We also have a working gate!! Click here
The Gazebo is sitting on the property and waiting for city approval to be set up on the beach. It is partially assembled and bigger than than the previous gazebo. Paul and Eric and the team will be thrilled to have a place to hang their hats!
Eric got a new ATV to move his sailboats and it will be so much better than the golf cart he had. Click here
An enhancement is being added to the website so that anyone can enter a date for a rental and when an owner places a unit up for rent and it matches the renter request an email will automatically be sent to the renter. No more looking! Enter your rental request and let the site do the work and notify you (the renter) immediately when a unit becomes available!
VOIP is being looked at due to the old copper wires that are causing outages. Until resolved your board (thanks to owners emailing me about the phone lines) initiated a procedure to have two cell phones that will be activated when there is an outage at the front desk. This does not include evacuations or hurricanes when cell phones may be impacted, as well as evacuations and staff handling a major emergency. We will keep you updated at this website to inform you. Click here
Insurance Policy information will be finalized and shared with the owners by budget time in November.
BE SURE AND WISH OUR BELOVED JEANNIE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR 36 YEARS OF GREAT TIMES AND REMARKABLE SALES!!
Welcome to Our Owners & Guests
LOOKING TO LIST YOUR UNIT?
No Fee Rental Program
Introducing Our NO FEE Rental Program
Listing your unit with Charter Club will provide more access to your rental listing, and should you list on other sites please tell your potential renters to check your listing here, so the renter knows they are communicating with the verified owner and unit before payment is made. The renter will also be able to view the process to ensure they receive notification by Charter Club that the owner has transferred the unit.
Here's How It Works:
- Verify the owner’s information and unit before making payment. Payments are between owner and renter. Charter Club assumes no responsibility.
- Owner is responsible for emailing Charter Club the Rental Listing Agreement within 2 business days upon receipt of cleared funds. Failure to submit form is subject to legal action by the renter.
- If Renter has not received an email confirmation (check your spam folder) from Charter Club within 5 business days of cleared funds to owner, please contact the Charter Club. The front desk will verify the current listed owner or renter. If Charter Club does not have your rental agreement, they will advise you to contact the owner. Charter Club must receive rental agreement from owner to provide renter access.
- Termination of Rental Agreement. Upon receipt and verification of the owner and renters confirmed email on file from rental agreement (or notarized document) Charter Club will terminate the Rental Listing Agreement and email confirmation of termination between the owner and renter. Charter Club only provides a service and has no legal responsibility.
- For those owners and renters looking for the safest and most secure way to rent Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) continues their service of placing your unit for rent with HGV for a 35% fee. HGV then rents the unit for their set price and handles all payments to owners.
- Renters can find owner available units by calling Charter Club and all payments are made with Charter Club.
- Owners email rental listing form from this site to front desk.
- Front desk will verify owner, week, unit, owner contact information and will post rental on our website.
- Potential renters will contact owner and all pricing and payments are between owner and renter.
- Owner will email renter authorization form to front desk within 2 business days of cleared funds from renter.
- Front desk will update system to ensure the renter now has the right to occupy the owner’s unit.
- Front desk will send email to owner and renter confirming changes made within 5 business days. (check spam folder)
- Termination of Rental Agreement. Confirmed emails from all owners and renters on agreement form or notarized requests must be received before returning access to owner. Charter Club upon verifying all have requested to terminate agreement will send out emails confirming termination of rental agreement. (Check spam folder)